A blog of Louisville Seminary students and friends traveling to Israel and Palestine in January, 20

A blog of Louisville Seminary students and friends traveling to Israel and Palestine in January, 20

Friday, January 10, 2014

As so many of you are now experiencing, there's an anticipation that comes when one is nearing an event they have looked forward to for some time.  Yet, never in my life have I experienced anticipation such as what I have in the past few days as we near our departure for Israel.  No words can truly capture the depth of the excitement, longing, and spiritual yearning that are all taking place in my heart at this time.  All of my life, from the time I was an infant, I was told the stories of the Bible.  My faith has been built on those stories and the personal witness of Jesus Christ in my life.  Now, in a mere matter of hours, I will go there, and with my husband on top of that!  How fortunate am I?  How grateful am I?  Again, there are no words that I can use to capture it all at this time.

Love and blessings friends,

Rev. Bojangles

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I could almost fly myself over there at this point. Will be tracking you guys here for the next few weeks. Blessings! - Steve

    ReplyDelete