A blog of Louisville Seminary students and friends traveling to Israel and Palestine in January, 20

A blog of Louisville Seminary students and friends traveling to Israel and Palestine in January, 20

Friday, January 17, 2014

Curves in the Journey

As I participate in this unfolding journey, I am finding that the itinerary has some curves, intentional or not, that change in a moment the tenor and direction of this trip. The first occurred for me when we reached Arbel and looked over on the Sea of Galilee. This was our first connection to the 1st century world of Jesus and it was powerful for all. Silence ensued.

Tomorrow I feel another curve in the road as we leave the Galilee and make our way to the West Bank. How will our time in Nablus and Bethlehem transform our perspectives on the previous few days?

I'm enjoying the journey as it unfolds day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment